SALES MANAGER - Wireless
Are you enthusiastic about wireless technology? Looking for a rewarding management opportunity? Can you spot talent? Do you have superior leadership skills? Can you increase sales and profitability while managing a dynamic and highly motivated sales team? If so, the multi-billion dollar wireless communications industry is calling you. We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to lead a retail sales team in selling wireless phones and service-based technology products in a high-traffic environment.
- Achieve sales and profitability goals by consistently and pro-actively engaging guests utilizing the Company’s sales process
- Build a loyal customer base by creating long-term relationships
- Greet every guest with enthusiasm, energy, and professionalism
- Provide guests with cutting edge solutions in a friendly, confident and
- Create and sustain strong business relationships with retail partners, vendors and carriers
- Perform a variety of non-negotiable standards of kiosk operations including stocking, cleaning, visual merchandising, asset protection, etc.
- Manage the kiosk’s controllable categories on the profit and loss statement
- Recruit, hire, and retain top tier talent
- Develop, coach and counsel associates
- Other duties as needed
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent, some college course work preferred
- Proven track record in commission-based retail sales; wireless background preferred
- Ability to work a variety of shifts based on business needs including
evenings, weekends and holidays
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Implement and enforce all policies and procedures to ensure the optimum sales experience for customers
- Bilingual ability preferred in some markets
- Prior cash handling experience
- Willingness to travel and/or relocate to a reasonable work location
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Background check required; drug screen may be required
The Complete Package
Incredible work environment, highly qualified employees and competitive compensation are only part of what makes working for RadioShack so desirable. We also have some great benefits available for eligible non-temporary full and part-time team members, including:
- UPON HIRE - Limited medical, dental and life benefit plans available for:
- Part-time Team Members
- Full-time Team Members (during a 6 month waiting period for full-time benefit plans)
- After 6 month waiting period - Medical, dental,
vision, disability and life benefit plans, as well as flexible
spending accounts for health and dependent day care
- Full-time Team Members
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401 (k) plan with immediate vesting
- Merchandise discounts
- Credit Union
- Plus MORE!
In addition, RadioShack employees are rewarded for their service with awards and recognition throughout the year.
- We provide a competitive compensation plan.
- Special promotions, contests and incentives may be offered periodically to provide additional income opportunities.