Live Up to Your Full Potential
The District Manager’s role is to maximize the sales and profit of the retail locations in the District Manager’s assigned district through management, sales leadership, training and development, execution of non-negotiable standards of operation, cost control, and asset protection.
The focus of the District Manager is to build and sustain a work environment staffed with engaged, high performing store managers who create a customer experience that is second to none.
- Build a loyal customer base by creating long-term relationships
- Manage the district’s controllable categories on the district’s profit and loss statement
- Achieve district sales and profitability goals
- Recruit, hire, and retain top tier talent
- Manage, coach and counsel the store managers in the assigned district
- Participate in all Regional initiatives as defined by the Regional Sales Director
- Other duties as needed
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years multi-unit management experience at the District Manager level and above
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week that often includes working 6 days a week, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work independently and lead a sales team
- Ability to constructively coach others to success
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Travel up to 80%
- Bilingual a plus in some markets.
The Complete Package
Incredible work environment, highly qualified employees and competitive compensation are only part of what makes working for RadioShack so desirable. We also have some great benefits for team members, including:
- Paid Time Off
- Merchandise and Wireless Discounts
- Credit Union
- Career Progression
- Continued Learning and Development
- Educational Discounts
- 401(k) Plan with company match available
- Everyone may make rollovers into the plan immediately
- Full Time employees may begin contributions immediately
- Part Time employees may begin contributions after 1 year of employment
The 1st of month, coinciding or following 2 months of non-temporary employment:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
In addition, RadioShack employees are rewarded for their service with awards and recognition throughout the year.
We provide an outstanding compensation package consisting of a base salary, plus bonus, and a company vehicle.